- There will be a list of 8-10 Coop Tournament maps
- Each of the maps should be attempted by all teams
- For each attempt, a squad of any 5 players from the team can play
- Attempts can be done on any server at any time with the help of a Tournament Referee
- Points will be awarded for the performance of the team (confirmed after evidence is uploaded)
- The tournament season will finish on a fixed date (probably 12-16 weeks from the start)
- The team with the highest score will win!
If you would like to volunteer as a Tournament Referee or Admin » read more about it
Teams should practice all maps as much as they can. When playing their attempts with the referee, they will not know which map they must attempt until the referee randomly selects it.
When making an attempt on a Tournament map, this will be the process:
- Referee will:
- agree to meet team in server of their choice at specific date/time
- log in as the only server admin
- use a macro to set up server and map list
- randomly determine map to be played (using server random map selection command)
- spectate attempt and record replay
- A second attempt can be made on the same map but this will cancel the result of the first attempt
- Other maps can be attempted if players and referee have time but only the first random map selected by the referee
- After attempt or attempts, Referee uploads evidence to web site 'Results upload' page
- Points are auto-calculated on Results page but only confirmed after evidence is verfied by Tournament admin.
- Tournament maps have different mission times - from 20mins to 60 mins. Be sure to allow 60 mins plus 10 mins set up time for the Referee
- Attempting a map the second time should only be used for emergencies. If you perform worse than the first attempt, only the second attempt will count. It is a serious gamble - choose wisely
- Your choice of server means your problem if the server lags.
- Attempting a map (+100)
- Each enemy killed (+5)
- Team completes map (+50)
- Each enemy not killed before end rule (-5)
- Team member killed (-75)
- Team kill (additional -25)
- Team perfect finish (+100)
- Trap/claymore kills enemies (+10 per kill)
- Knife kill (+50)
- Complete map with shotguns only (+200)
* Shotguns only means:
- Mission must be completed (all enemies dead)
- No other gun can be used (and no pistol)
- Grenades, traps and knives are allowed
You can download the Points calculator (v1.0) which will help players, spectators and admins to quickly calculate points scored on a map attempt or practise.
- End rule time: 20-60 mins (depending on map)
- Spectator: 1
- Black death: on
- Respawn: Whole team (one life)
- Difficulty: Vietnam mode
- Server messages: Chat to console
- Grenades limit per life: 1
- Traps limit per life: 2
- Sniper: 0
- Radioman: 0
- Medic: 1
- Engineer: 1
- Machinegunner: 1
A tournament macro file for VCguard will be provided when the tournament starts.
Yes of course we will listen to comments and have discussion.
However, decisions will need to be made and you might not get everything you want or suggest.